- This event has passed.
CONSTRUCTION CLUB 7: BUILDING FUTURE CITIES
April 17, 2019 @ April 17, 2019 - April 17, 2019
The panel will examine the factors shaping the region’s cities of the future – social, economic, environmental and technological. It provides insights from thought leaders on the potential transformations enabled by new and emerging technologies and examines how government authorities and urban planners might change the way they plan and deliver projects in the future.
- What do we expect from our future cities
- Technology and practices enabling better city planning and design
- Putting community at the heart of future cities
- How future transport technology will shape cities of the future
- The opportunities and challenges for construction companies
Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
Steve Griffiths, Senior Vice President, Research and Development, Khalifa University
Oliver Kraft, Executive Director/Head of Project Management, Expo 2020 Dubai, Siemens
When: 17 April 2019; 8:00-11:00
Where: Address Boulevard, Dubai, UAE
With: 40 + C-level decision maker from Gov Agencies, Developers, Construction Companies, Consultants, Lawyers, Technology partners